Pitch Black sealcoating is a versatile pavement sealer that enhances the look and long-term performance of asphalt pavement. It protects against both surface deterioration and structural damage, seals cracks to prevent infiltration, has high slip resistance (greater traction) for safe driving in wet weather and will not chip or flake like paint can do over time. Let’s consider some of the unique benefits of sealcoating your pavement with Pitch Black:
1. Pitch Black sealcoat forms an invisible membrane which protects the pavement beneath it from the elements by deflecting ultraviolet sunlight rays that break down tire rubber and vehicle oils that mix with road salts and other corrosive matter.
2. Pitch Black seals cracks and prevents water intrusion that can cause serious damage to the deeper levels of your asphalt pavement. Water intrusion can lead to deeper cracks, lifting or crumbling asphalt, potholes and other damage. Pitch Black protects against water intrusion and extends the lifespan of your pavement.
3. Pitch Black sealcoat enhances skid resistance providing greater traction for drivers during wet or inclement weather. Additional traction increases driver safety on the roads.
4. Pitch Black sealcoat is eco-friendly and safe for use around humans. It has no asbestos and no PAHs. It is non-flammable and non-toxic. It contains no known carcinogenic ingredients and no coal-tar.
5. Pitch Black is very durable. This pavement sealer is recommended for both repairs and maintenance. It holds up to the toughest conditions on roadways, driveways, parking lots, tarmacs, bike paths, walkways, tennis courts, schools and playgrounds. It does not chip or flake away like other sealcoat products can over time.
6. Pitch Black has the longest lasting color of any sealcoat product. This keeps your asphalt pavement surface looking cleaner, darker and better for longer. This means you don’t have to sealcoat as frequently with Pitch Black as you would with other sealcoat products.
7. Pitch Black pavement sealer saves you money. By not having to apply Pitch Black as often while still protecting the integrity and lifespan of your asphalt pavement, you save money. Not to mention the savings from mitigating the environmental impact of coal-tar based sealcoat products.
Sealcoating your asphalt pavement with Pitch Black provides many benefits beyond traditional sealcoating. It’s eco-friendly, safe for the environment and safe around humans. It is highly durable and provides longer lasting, deeper black color to keep your pavement looking newer for longer. Want to learn more about sealcoating with Pitch Black? Call Ecoshield Asphalt today!